Saturday, April 3, 2010

LOST!

Jaz: Mommy went downstairs this morning to walk on the treadmil. I choose to do some exploring in the unfinished basement. When mommy was done on the treadmil she left and went to do some chores. She turned the light out on me. After a few momements I got scared and started to whine. Mommy could hear me but could not find me. She turned the light on and called my name. I was quite as could be. She left, I whined some more, she came back and me I am quite as a mouse. She finally came down exploring and found me....................behind the water softner. I could not get out from behind there! She grabbed me, pulled me out and everything was okay. How do you loose a dog in the house!

1 comment:

  1. This story cracks me up! Katelyn and Ryan found it funny too! Ryan said it's a good thing that she's not small or you may have never found her.

    ReplyDelete